The Zions Bank Business Resource Center has been an incredible partner in supporting our M43 entrepreneurs. Through workshops and one-on-one support they have been providing the knowledge, tools, and guidance needed to succeed as a small business. Check out this event…it will be well worth your time!
ABOUT THIS EVENT FROM THE ZIONS BANK BRC:
If you are a new entrepreneur or are thinking about starting a business, this workshop is for you!
In this two-hour workshop, you will receive the tools to:
• Determine if your business idea is viable
• Understand how to formalize your business
• Identify key resource partners
• Create a funding plan
• Date: Wednesday, July 10
• Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Cost: Complimentary--but you must register to reserve a space
• Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise
• Parking: 9th & Main or other downtown garages
• Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
• Seating: Limited to 18
The workshop, “Smart StartUp™”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank® is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.